Forums / General Discussion / Il-2 BoX discussion - Axis and Allies Paintworks
Forums
Axis and Allies Paintworks :: Forums :: Axis And Allies Forum :: General Discussion
Il-2 BoX discussion << Previous thread | Next thread >>
Go to page  1 [2]
Moderators: Tailhook, Duggy, Buhli, cheruskerarmin, Cpt_Farrel, Graf, HEERDT, Jarink, Juri_JS, mapal, RAF_Loke, Rudi_Jaeger, US_Grant, HBPencil, monguse, Gumpy, Jaypack44, kristorf, Boelcke, PatCartier, Hayate
Author Post
Juri_JS
Wed Aug 30 2017, 10:30AM

Registered Member #14

And the Hs-129 has been released too.
HBPencil
Fri Sep 01 2017, 05:35AM

Registered Member #45

How are you guys finding the map in regards to performance? I need to play around with the graphics settings but so far I'm finding the frame rate a bit choppy, presumably because the map is so large.
Juri_JS
Fri Sep 01 2017, 11:09AM

Registered Member #14

My frame rates are good. But I've noticed a few small graphic issues that sometime pop up at certain distances or when clouds are in front of mountains. So I guess the map still needs some fine-tuning.
HBPencil
Wed Sep 06 2017, 04:40AM

Registered Member #45

Hmmm, the other maps run fine for me but Kuban is a bit slow, Must be because it's too large for my rig. My motherboard is giving me grief so soon enough I'll need to replace and upgrade a bunch of my components anyway :/
Go to page  1 [2]  

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF