Forums / Introduce Yourself / O.F.F.F. Here (old fart from Florida) - Axis and Allies Paintworks
Forums
Axis and Allies Paintworks :: Forums :: Axis And Allies Forum :: Introduce Yourself
O.F.F.F. Here (old fart from Florida) << Previous thread | Next thread >>
Moderators: Tailhook, Duggy, Buhli, cheruskerarmin, Cpt_Farrel, Graf, HEERDT, Jarink, Juri_JS, mapal, RAF_Loke, Rudi_Jaeger, US_Grant, HBPencil, monguse, Gumpy, Jaypack44, kristorf, Boelcke, PatCartier, Hayate
Author Post
ODonovan
Sun Feb 04 2018, 10:11PM
O'Donovan
Registered Member #6069

Greetings!

I've been a computer gamer for over 30 years and an online gamer for over 25 years, since before the days of commercial internet or online graphics. I started out flying with my first joystick...

..on my Commodore Amiga 1000. I moved up to something more akin to a flight stick...

...and thought I was some hotshot pilot then!

Lately, I haven't flown much...just every once in a while in World War II Online. Now, I find myself drawn to a game I've had for a while, but haven't ever done much with, 1946. In the real world, I'm the full time caregiver for my disabled wife. I also have two hyper sons who never slow down, the oldest of whom also has Asperger Syndrome. With all three of them needing me fairly frequently, it's been rare for me to have a couple hours at a time to actually play a game. However, the wife is doing pretty well and the boys are getting older and easier to manage. I may actually sneak some time for myself and do some simming.

I've browsed this site in the past and read some of the forum threads, but have never gotten involved until now. I look forward to getting into this a bit more and learning things from all you experts out there. Thanks for having me. It's a pleasure being had.

Wait... That didn't come out right.

(or maybe it did)

S!

-Irish

Duggy
Mon Feb 05 2018, 06:40AM
Duggy

Registered Member #5

Welcome to the hangar mate.
HBPencil
Tue Feb 06 2018, 06:36AM

Registered Member #45

Welcome to A&A Irish/O'Donovan! Nice to see another WWIIOL player about, I haven't played in a while but have played it on and off a lot over the years, chances are we've killed each other a few times... although probably not in the air, I played it for the inf and armor game

HB
Boelcke
Sat Feb 10 2018, 03:58AM

Registered Member #298

welcome m8

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF