Forums

• Greetings all!
    My names is Robert Conner and I live in Stillwater, OK.
    Not a pilot or crew mwmber. Just a nut about aircraft. I'm an amatuer photgrapher and I do like to photgraph aircraft whenever I have the opportunity, which, sadly, isn't nearly often enough.
    I found this site purely by accident and it has a lot of information, history, and other fascinating stuff, so I joined.
    Maybe I can contribute something from time to time.

Duggy, I think that I hate you. shades Your libraries are superb. I have been gathering photos for years and your collection is far superior to mine. I have seen a lot of pix that I've never seen before. Not only are they plentiful, most are of excellent clarity, focus, and very rare.
    Where in the heck do you live? In the National Archives?
    Thanks for the really great work you do here.
    I look forward to seeing what else that you can come up with.
    It should be interesting!

Robert

• Hi Robert and welcome to A&A. I think it's cool that people outside of the IL-2 sim community, such as yourself, can also find our site informative. And any contribution, whether it be photos, info or just participation, it always welcome smile

Cheers,

HB

• Hi Robert and welcome to A&A. I think it's cool that people outside of the IL-2 sim community, such as yourself, can also find our site informative. And any contribution, whether it be photos, info or just participation, it always welcome smile

Cheers,

HB

HBPencil

Oh, my friend, you might just have created a monster! cheesey
    I have well over 100,000 photos in my collection and I'm pretty sure that I can find something a little different for you to peruse.
    And I think that I know how Duggy finds all of those great photos.

He and Sherman hop into the Way-Back Machine and travel back in time to take thos pix themselves. Right? cry

Thanks for the welcome. I think that I'm going to like it here. A lot!

Robert

Moderator(s): Boelcke, Buhli, cheruskerarmin, Cpt_Farrel, Duggy, Graf, Gumpy, Hayate, HBPencil, HEERDT, Jarink, Jaypack44, Juri_JS, kristorf, mapal, MarcoPegase44, monguse, PatCartier, PIPS, RAF_Loke, Rudi_Jaeger, Tailhook, Tomi_099, US_Grant