Forums / General Discussion / Il-2 BoX discussion - Axis and Allies Paintworks
Forums
Axis and Allies Paintworks :: Forums :: Axis And Allies Forum :: General Discussion
Il-2 BoX discussion << Previous thread | Next thread >>
Go to page  1 2 3 [4]
Moderators: Tailhook, Duggy, Buhli, cheruskerarmin, Cpt_Farrel, Graf, HEERDT, Jarink, Juri_JS, mapal, RAF_Loke, Rudi_Jaeger, US_Grant, HBPencil, monguse, Gumpy, Jaypack44, kristorf, Boelcke, PatCartier, Hayate
Author Post
HBPencil
Fri Dec 29 2017, 03:39PM

Registered Member #45

HBPencil wrote ...

Hmmm, the other maps run fine for me but Kuban is a bit slow, Must be because it's too large for my rig. My motherboard is giving me grief so soon enough I'll need to replace and upgrade a bunch of my components anyway :/

Two days ago my rig finally gave up the ghost and died so yesterday I replaced virtually everything and so I now have a nice new computer which now has no problems with the Kuban map, yay!
HBPencil
Thu Mar 15 2018, 05:59AM

Registered Member #45

So, how are you guys finding 3.001? Neat features or performance issues?
I haven't downloaded it as it is rather slow, so will wait till tomorrow morning to do so.

[ Edited Fri Mar 16 2018, 05:15PM ]
Juri_JS
Thu Mar 15 2018, 11:46AM

Registered Member #14

They've added lots of nice features, but so far I haven't flown in 3.001, I was too busy testing what has been broken in my missions/campaigns. As far as I can tell at the moment, a resave of all missions will be necessary and a time-consuming rework of all waypoint icons.

Oh...and they misspelled my name in the credits section.
PatCartier
Thu Mar 15 2018, 06:01PM

Registered Member #929

I did not fly a lot either.
The new radius of the horizon is striking, it changes the game.

Too bad to have to rework the missions with each update !
HBPencil
Fri Mar 16 2018, 05:20PM

Registered Member #45

I installed the patch yesterday but have had very little time to fly, so the few things I could notice were:
- the A-20 is nice to fly,
- I'm getting those micro stutters so will need to play with the graphics settings,
- the clouds are a lot better and I like how they wet the windscreen,
- I'll need to remap my controls and joystick curves.
Juri_JS
Sat Mar 17 2018, 02:33AM

Registered Member #14

So far no stutters for me, although it seems that overall performance has gone done after the update, probably because of the increased view distance.

Unfortunately I am discovering more and more things that have been broken in the missions. Reworking all my missions/campaigns will be an awful lot of work.
PatCartier
Thu Apr 12 2018, 02:47PM

Registered Member #929

Did you try some mods chaps ?
I love Moscow summer... some glittering but it's still wip.
I will try clouds mod too these days.

++
Juri_JS
Thu Apr 12 2018, 11:49PM

Registered Member #14

Yes, the summer map is great. Unfortunately it only works as replacement of the autumn map. According to Jason we can't add any new maps to the game. I guess this will also make user-made maps impossible.
Go to page  1 2 3 [4]  

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF