Forums

• I've had some requests for these recently, so I thought there may be a few others who might like them. They're mostly for those who still enjoy flying the stock version of the sim, and need a stand-in for the F8F. I did these back in 2007, so they don't contain any of my latest tricks; but I hope you will enjoy them just the same...

11kdv8n

^ Armee de l'Air F8F-1B Bearcats assigned to Groupe de Chassse 1/22 "Saintonge", Dien Bien Phu, French Indochina. 4 individually marked and weathered skins.

119nub6

^ Royal Thai Air Force Bearcats assigned to No13 Squadron, 1st Fighter-Bomber Wing, circa 1952. 4 individually marked and weathered skins.

After my departure from M4T, I never uploaded them again, because I felt they were not as effective in tricking the eye, as the USN versions we're more familiar with. So I'm glad there are those who think otherwise, and I'm happy to offer these once again.

Although uploaded, I don't have a link yet; but once approved for take-off, they'll be in the 'Themed Skin Packs' section.

Cheers! ~ Rudi

Moderator(s): Boelcke, Buhli, cheruskerarmin, Cpt_Farrel, Duggy, Graf, Gumpy, Hayate, HBPencil, HEERDT, Jarink, Jaypack44, Juri_JS, kristorf, mapal, MarcoPegase44, monguse, PatCartier, PIPS, RAF_Loke, Rudi_Jaeger, Tailhook, Tomi_099, US_Grant